I am a little behind on telling you about Antonio’s birthday party, so here I go. Antonio turned two this past month and I was so excited to allow him to see all our friends and family; it is always great to see them. I love putting on parties and creating memories!
Antonio was a little cranky when he woke up and when guests started to arrive. I wasn’t really sure what all that fuss was about but we got over it pretty quick. I loved watching him run around with his cousin who is a little younger than him. Whenever we opened presents then took them away he would give a little pouty face, it was so cute! Now we can’t play enough with all his gifts!!
People were telling me I should do event planning on the side while that sounds amazing I don’t even have much free time now! But if anyone needs help I’d be glad to offer my services hah!! It is definitely fun to do!!
So let’s get to the party details!!! To plan a perfect party have all the grounds covered listed below:
- Theme: Baseball
- Straws: More Sprinkle Joy
- Two Baseball tee: Sew what
- Romper: Cuddle sleep dream
- Strike Balloons: Magnolia Bloom Boutique // MOMMABEESAVING for 10% off
- Invitations/Stationary: visions2images
- Cookies: Sweet blessings
- Cake: Russell’s
- Paper plates: Walmart
- Table cloths: Dollar store
- Menu: pulled pork, hot dogs, pasta salad, peanuts, chip and dip, baked beans, green beans
- Activities: chasing a toddler & corn horn.
I wish I had more pictures but I didn’t want to be completely anti social!! Thank you to everyone who came and helped make this another birthday to remember!
Like this blog post? Want more like this? Sign up for our newsletter so you can stay up to date with ways to make money AND save money!