I never had anxiety or worried until I became a mother. I mean it makes sense, but I still wonder how and why. My doctor gave me a list of things to do to help but I am who I am and I needed to find my own way to do things.
- take care of yourself. Get a massage or a facial or a hair cut. I promise you that even if it is bi weekly or monthly you need to make sure to take care of yourself.
- detox social media when I went on vacation I literally left social media behind. Some were scheduled some weren’t. People do it all the time and you will be able to just relax and detox.
- do a hobby so my hobbies are music and photography. But my thing is that I make a list of new things to do. We play corn hole weekly and I never thought I would like it! It kept my mind busy and helped me enjoy something new
- take a walk it doesn’t matter where you go or for how long just do it. It will help clear your mind and let the stress go away
- enjoy a bath there is nothing more calming to me than to enjoy some music and put oils in the tub and just literally enjoy life.
Furthermore, there are things that I do daily; this helps me get through the day and push through anxiety.
- go sit in my hammock I literally love to watch things happen outside and enjoy the nature noises.
- read the bible this has become something new to me. I used to go to church when I was younger and now I realize that I need it again.
- listen to upbeat music or whatever music you like that will make you feel good.
- keep a schedule this helps me stay focused and get things done.
- have a notebook I constantly write in it about my thoughts, notes, things to do, etc. This helps me again stay focused and let all my mental thoughts pass by.
What are some things you do?