Despite the odd-sounding name, Neroli is actually an oil from a familiar source—the bitter orange tree. This tree is also the source of Petitgrain oil from its leaves and twigs, and bitter orange oil from the rind of its fruit, which is different from Wild Orange. Neroli is now a new oil in the doTERRA Touch® line, and as such comes packaged in a 10 mL roller bottle for a convenient way to apply the oil.
Most Common Uses
Because doTERRA Neroli Touch is diluted with Fractionated Coconut Oil, it is primarily meant to be used topically or aromatically. Here are some ways to incorporate it into your daily life:
- Before any big event, keep your skin looking its best by applying Neroli directly to skin before using moisturizer to reduce the appearance of blemishes. You can also apply it throughout the day as needed.
- Apply to your pulse points on your wrists, neck, or the side of your forehead to uplift your mood and enjoy the sweet citrusy scent.
- When you’re feeling anxious or frazzled, apply Neroli to your palms and cup your hands around your nose. Breathe in the scent deeply a few times to feel more relaxed and at peace.
- Roll a small amount onto skin and then add Lavender, Ylang Ylang, and Marjoram oils for an aromatic massage experience.
Did you know?
- As with most floral oils, timing is important when working with the blossoms. Orange blossoms will quickly lose their oil after they’ve been picked, and need to be steam distilled as soon as possible to produce the highest quality and quantity of oil possible.
- Neroli is not a photosensitive oil, and should be fine to wear topically when outdoors.
As always if you are interested a wholesale account send me a message firstname.lastname@example.org or sign up here https://www.mydoterra.com/susieliberatore/#/ and make sure to use my ID: 4396161