My sister in law just had a baby and it got me thinking to what you really need when you have a baby. CLOTHES. Gimme all the clothes, right?! I mean they grow soo quick and you can’t ever have enough.
When you have a newborn you have to change their outfit so many times (blow outs, milk throw ups, etc). You never realize how many outfits you go through!! GOODNESS. So here are some of my favorite picks for newborn clothes!
- Baby Boys Zoo Party Bib And Burp Cloth 6-Pack
- Baby Boys Zoo Party Long Sleeve Bodysuit 4-Pack
- Baby Boys Handyman Hoodie Bodysuits And Pants 4-Piece Playwear Set
- Baby Boys Long Sleeve Zip-Up Hoodie, ‘Call Me Boss’ Neon Bodysuit And Sweatpants 3-Piece Set
- Baby Boys PLACE Sport Short Sleeve ‘Mom’s Epic Dude’ Graphic Bodysuit And Track Suit 3-Piece Set
- Baby Boys Zoo Party Take-Me-Home 4-Piece Set
- Baby Boys Zoo Party Short Sleeve Bodysuit 5-Pack
- Baby Boys Zoo Party Mittens 3-Pack
- Baby Boys ‘I’m A Hugger’ Cactus Hoodie Bodysuits And Pants 4-Piece Playwear Set
- Baby Boys Zoo Party Swaddle Blanket 2-Pack
Like this blog post? Want more like this? Sign up for our newsletter so you can stay up to date with ways to make money AND save money!
4 thoughts on “The Top 10 Clothing Picks For a Newborn”
Onsies were my favorite! I also loved gowns for the first few weeks.
All of these are great! I especially loved having mittens and burp clothes!