With all this talk about our garden, I thought I would share this super easy and healthy recipe with you all!!! We always end up having way more zucchini than we can imagine so I love being able to create fun recipes with them. Here is a great one.
- Total: 50 min
Yield: 4 servings, serving size 1/2 cup
2 medium zucchini (about 1 pound total)
1 tablespoon olive oil
1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan (3/4-ounce)
1/4 cup plain dry bread crumbs
1/8 teaspoon salt
Freshly ground black pepper
Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Slice the zucchini into 1/4-inch thick rounds. In a bowl, toss the zucchini with oil. In a small bowl, combine the Parmesan, bread crumbs, salt, and pepper. Dip each round into the Parmesan mixture and make sure to coat it evenly on both sides. Place in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake the zucchini rounds until browned and crisp for about 25 to 30 minutes.
Here’s some favorite items to shop:
- Spiralizer 5-Blade Vegetable Spiralizer,Sedhoom Foldable Spiral Slicer,Zucchini Noodle & Veggie Pasta & Spaghetti Maker for Low Carb/Paleo/Gluten-Free Meals
- OXO Good Grips Handheld Spiralizer, Green
- The Spiralizer Recipe Book: From Apple Coleslaw to Zucchini Pad Thai, 150 Healthy and Delicious Recipes
** This post also contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
Like this blog post? Want more like this? Sign up for our newsletter so you can stay up to date with ways to make money AND save money!