Back to school is in full swing by now for many. The hardest thing is hearing your child say “I am hungry.” I don’t know about you but I feel that I run out of so many ideas for snacks and food period. The bigger thing is asking myself what is healthy enough for them to eat? We don’t like to buy super processed and fattening food. We have been on this kick for sometime and love how it makes us feel! So with all that being said, here are our top SIX different semi-healthy snacking ideas.
- Crunch-a-Mame Organic Edamame Puffs
- Annie’s Organic Variety Pack, Cheddar Bunnies and Bunny Graham Crackers Snack Packs
- Annie’s Organic Bunny Fruit Snacks, Variety Pack
- GoGo squeeZ Applesauce on the Go
- Imag!ne Cheese Stars and Yogurt Crisps Sampler Variety Pack,
- Annie’s Organic Cheddar Snack Mix, Baked Cheese Crackers and Pretzels
Which one of these is your favorite? Do you have something different you enjoy? Share it in our comments ands let’s hear it! PS don’t forget to check out our other back to school posts: shoes, backpacks, girls clothing.
** This post also contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
Like this blog post? Want more like this? Sign up for our newsletter so you can stay up to date with ways to make money AND save money!