Basil essential oil has a warm, spicy, and herbal aroma that is known to reduce anxious feelings. One amazing thing about Basil essential oil is that it provides great benefits for both mind and body due to its high linalool content. I love to apply Basil to my temples and the back of my neck.
As the kids are getting back to school, it’s important to help them stay focused while doing their school work. Once they come home, diffuse dōTERRA Basil essential oil in your child’s study area to promote a sense of focus for studying, reading, or completing other tasks that require mental clarity. The aroma from diffusing Basil creates a perfect stress-relieving experience. Not only can Basil be used to promote focus and alertness, but it can also add a little extra flavor to your cooking. The spicy, yet herbal taste of Basil adds the perfect flavor for meats, pastas, and entrée dishes.
Looking for a simple meal to make on a weeknight? While homemade pizza doesn’t always sound too simple, in practice, it couldn’t be more easy. To make this recipe extra delicious, Basil essential oil are used to both flavor the sauce and to support cardiovascular and nervous system health.* Oregano also offers powerful antioxidants if you choose to add it to the sauce.
2½ cups all-purpose flour
1 tablespoon baking powder
½ teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon olive oil
⅔ cup warm water
1 15-ounce can tomato sauce
1 6-ounce can tomato paste
2 garlic cloves, peeled
1 tablespoon dried oregano
2 teaspoons dried basil
½ teaspoon onion powder
½ teaspoon granulated sugar
1 drop Basil oil
1 toothpick Oregano oil (optional)
- Combine the all-purpose flour, baking powder and salt in a large bowl.
- Add the olive oil and water a little at a time and knead until a smooth dough forms. The dough should not be sticky. If it gets too sticky, add a bit more flour and knead the dough.
- In a food processor or blender, combine all sauce ingredients except essential oils. Pulse until smooth.
- Dip a toothpick in the bottle of Oregano and swirl it in the sauce. This is a very strong oil– use it sparingly.
- Roll out dough and use a medium or large heart shaped cookie cutter. Add the sauce and your favorite pizza toppings before baking.
- For mini pizzas, bake at 350°F for 7-10 minutes.
As always if you are interested a wholesale account send me a message firstname.lastname@example.org or sign up here https://www.mydoterra.com/susieliberatore/#/and make sure to use my ID: 43961
Like this blog post? Want more like this? Sign up for our newsletter so you can stay up to date with ways to make money AND save money!