Do you enjoy putting up holiday decorations? I do, but I like to get new decorations yearly. You know me, I am always on the hunt for frugal finds. I was excited when I found some great Christmas decor for under $20, yes you heard me right! PS they are super cute!!
(Frugal Finds) Christmas Decor Under $20.
- Christmas Treats Wood Decor One of the best parts of the winter season is walking home and smelling the freshly baked cookies and treats! Christmas Treats Wood Decor is the perfect piece to have sitting on your kitchen counter, table, or shelf! This small MDF sign is white with a decorative front. The front features a black outline with red and green glitter text in bold, embellished with three gingerbread man drawings. The gingerbread are adorable with heart buttons, scarves, and are smiling with rosy cheeks! Put this sign out in the kitchen and enjoy your sweet holiday!
- Snowman Christmas Countdown Wood Decor Count down the days left until your favorite holiday–Christmas! Snowman Christmas Countdown Wood Decor features a cute snowman design with details like a glittered scarf, mittens, a carrot nose, top hat, and a “days til’ Christmas” text design. Use the numbered cubes nestled in the base to count down to Christmas up to two months in advance!
- Kind Of Christmas Metal Wall Decor Cozy up by the fire, sip on hot cocoa, eat lots of cookies, and enjoy the company of your family on a snowy winter night! Kind Of Christmas Metal Wall Decor features an MDF light brown block with a square silver, galvanized metal plaque screwed to the front. The metal piece has a black background design with silver and red text and a decorative mug with a snowflake on the top right corner. Hang it up in your home and enjoy your decor and cold winter all season long!
- Merry Christmas Ornate Wood Wall Decor Wish your guests and friends a very happy holiday with Merry Christmas Ornate Wood Wall Decor. Featuring an ornate wood shape, this lovely decor piece offers a black, red and white finish with snowflakes and glittery “Merry Christmas” text. Trim your home in colorful accents!
- Standing Plush Boy Elf In Green Hat Recreate Santa’s North Pole in the comfort of your home for all your guests and little ones to enjoy! Standing Plush Boy Elf With Green Hat features a metal base of a standing boy elf. Completed with fabric, he features red pointed shoes with white pom pom embellishments, green and white striped stockings, a red jumpsuit with green coat and white faux fur trim, a red and white polka dot bow tie, and a green Santa hat topped with faux holly. The elf is smiling with rosy cheeks and has a large round nose and ears sticking out from his curly red hair. Bend and shape his arms and hat to display him as you’d like, and finish of your North Pole with more elves, lots of Christmas trees, and presents!
- Light Up Mini Gingerbread House Create your own gingerbread town, add gingerbread spice to your village, or simply add more decoration to your home with Light Up Mini Gingerbread House! This dolomite gingerbread house features a brown and white base color, the brown to look like gingerbread and white to look like snow, and is embellished with candy cane swirls, colorful beads, and more, all made to look like candy! In the front of the house are two Christmas trees, and the back has a single one. Flip the switch on the bottom to watch your house light up this holiday season! Set this fun piece with others to create a gingerbread theme or on its own to add even more decoration to your flat surfaces in your home!
- A Child Is Born Wood Tree Accent a silent, holy night with A Child Is Born Wood Tree Decor. This cute piece is constructed of MDF blocks that form the shape of a Christmas tree. A brown metal star finishes the top, a tapered-rectangle block finished the bottom, and the spinning blocks in the center are decorated with calligraphic text, a cross, and printed distressed-wood texture in alternating dark brown, maroon, and cream-white colors. Station it on any tabletop in your home or building and fill your space with charming, rustic Christmas decor.
- Use this fancy Black Ornament Box to hold your favorite ornament or to present an ornament as a gift this Christmas. This square box is made of a thick cardboard and is covered with a lovely velvet-like fabric. The inside has a quality finish with a padded top and plush walls lined with sleek white fabric, and the outside is completed with two fabric loops with a metallic gold-colored catch for a fancy closure. Use it to make Christmas presents and seasonal storage especially beautiful.
- Decorations/Santa-Convertible-Decor/p/80842821 Spread Christmas cheer from the rooftop and floor to tables and surfaces with Santa Convertible Decor. Made of resin, this lovely piece features a vintage red convertible shape with Santa and a Christmas tree inside. Trim your home with seasonal delight! Trim your home with the most fabulous decorations fit for Santa’s home! Red Mesh Gift Box Decor features a metal gift box square with red mesh made of glitter-dusted yarn and green mesh “ribbon” details. A coordinating lid sits on top with a green mesh bow. Fill it with a string of LED lights for a funky centerpiece, or use it completely as is for a simplistic holiday approach. Fill your home with the joy of the season!
** This post also contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
Like this blog post? Want more like this? Sign up for our newsletter so you can stay up to date with ways to make money AND save money!
5 thoughts on “(Frugal Finds) Christmas Decor Under $20.”
Great list! We’re on a budget this year but just remodeled and I’m desperate for some new Christmas decor!
Hope this helps you out!
I just started decorating today and I am so glad I came across this post right now. Thank you for these tips..can’t wait to use them!!
You are so welcome
These are such great ideas for those of us on tight budgets! And those who aren’t, too, really!