So many people are hurting from the Coronavirus disease (COVID-19). I know people are hurting. I know people are sad, miserable, and worried. People aren’t working, kids are home from school. Life is a MESS. I get it. We all have our own thoughts and feelings of what is going on. I am a single mother to an autistic child, I get it. My mothers surgery got cancelled… her trip got cancelled.. so many things are affecting us. Friends have gotten tested, anxiety has been high trust me when I say you are not alone.
Everything is closing, or is already closed. Schools are being shut down, children are at home. I GET IT. Do you hear me?! I GET IT! There isn’t much of anything open and they don’t want people going out if they don’t have to. We are staying inside since my son is high risk.
Here are a list of ideas for you to do… FOR FREE. You can have fun and even learn with your children right at home.
Virtual Tours FOR CHILDREN:
- The San Diego Zoo
- Mud Volcano, Mammoth Hot Springs
- Tour Yellowstone National Park!
- Explore the surface of Mars
- Live Cams at the San Diego Zoo
- Monterey Bay Aquarium live cams
- Panda Cam at Zoo Atlanta
- 6 Animal Cams at Houston Zoo
- Georgia Aquarium
- Saturn 5 Rocket
- The Louvre with this virtual field trip.
- Great Wall of China
- Boston Children’s Museum
ACTIVITIES FOR CHILDREN:
- ABC MOUSE First MONTH FREE! :More than 850 Lessons Across 10 Levels. The Step-by-Step Learning Path presents the full ABCmouse.com curriculum in a carefullydesigned program of more than 850 lessons in ten levels.
- Scholastic: Scholastic is the world’s largest publisher and distributor of children’s books, connecting educators and families through accessibility, engagement, and expertise. We are a leading provider of literacy curriculum, professional services, and classroom magazines, and a producer of educational and popular children’s media.
- Rosetta Stone: Start fine-tuning your pronunciation from the very first lesson with our patented TruAccent speech-recognition engine. That way, you’ll be confident that you know what to say and how to say it.
- Melissa and Doug: Play ideas for when you are stuck at home, because let’s face it – you are.
- Crayola: unleash your imagination and create~ DIY things for the kids through coloring, drawing, and painting.ACTIVITIES FOR PARENTS
- Instacart: Groceries delivered in as little as 1 hour. Find 1,000’s of productsfrom the stores you already shop at.
- HelloFresh: America’s Most, Popular Meal Kit. Now offering the most recipe variety
and meals starting at $7.49
Blue Apron :Choose your meals Our chef-designed recipes include balanced Mediterranean meals, quick one-pan dinners, and top-rated customer favorites.
Uber Eats: Order with $0 Delivery Fee. To support the community, you get a $0 Delivery Fee on any order from a local restaurant.
This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
How are you dealing with this Pandemic? —> Join me over in my private little clubhouse for FREE RIGHT NOW, before we no longer accept new members!!