Over the years I have built my life the way I envisioned it. Since being single, I reflected on what success looks like. It looks different for everyone.
Many times people struggle with success and entrepreneurship. There is no easy recipe or one thing to do in order to achieve goals. Rather, it is a combination of things.
- You have to be able to work on yourself constantly and accept criticism.
- Admit you are wrong when you are
- Set your own personal goals and hold yourself accountable
- You have to have action plans and steps.
- You have to learn how to manage time.
- You have to be able to have systems in place.
- Say no to things more often, without feeling guilty.
- Outsource and delegate.
All of these have happened over the years one at a time. Each item takes time to overcome and you should take the time to celebrate your wins.
As I continue to grow my agency, I have been lucky and blessed to meet some amazing contractors that have allowed this vision to come to life even more.
Meet Susie Liberatore
As an Art Director with over 10 years of experience in the agency and corporate world, I saw global and local clients missing out on so many opportunities to get leads because of inconsistent branding. My goal is to help them generate new clients with my strategic processes. I help businesses NOT waste time or money and provide the highest quality design and service. As a single mom to an autistic child, I know how valuable time and money are.