What is all this talk about essential oils?
Do you even use them? Why use Doterra oils
? Their plants are sourced from all over the world and every batch is tested by a third party to ensure richness. The testing also guarantees absences of toxins, contaminants, & microorganisms.
WHAT ARE ESSENTIAL OILS?
• Naturally occurring volatile aromatic compounds
• Found in the seeds, bark, stems, roots, flowers, and other parts of plants
• Protect plants against environmental threats and provide beneficial properties
• Highly concentrated when distilled for purity, potency, and efficacy
• Used historically for food preparation, beauty treatment, and health-care practices
CPTG CERTIFIED PURE THERAPEUTIC GRADE® ESSENTIAL OILS
• Sourced from a global network of growers to ensure the most pure and efficacious essential oils
• Rigorously tested for standards of purity and potency
• Free from fillers or artificial ingredients
• Free of harmful contaminants
• Provide health-conscious individuals with a safe and natural alternative
• Used for a wide range of emotional and physical wellness applications
• Have few, if any, undesirable side effects when used as directed
• One drop is all that is needed to achieve a powerful benefit
Now I am going to talk about our 10 most popular oils, this is not all of them because I don’t want to overload you to start with! These are the ones that most people start with and use the most.
- Lemon- Cleansing- Air, surfaces, body. Promotes a positive mood.
- Lavender- All things calming! Ease tension.
- Peppermint- Cooling. Invigorating.support. Digestive issues
- Oregano- Natural Antibiotic.
- On Guard- Immune support. Clean/disinfect.
- Frankincense- Mood
- Digest Zen- Reflux.
- Breathe- Respiratory support.
- Deep Blue- Aches and pains.
So now the question comes up, how do I even use these oils? There are three ways to use them
- AROMATIC: Essential oils, when diffused or inhaled, can be very stimulating, calming, or soothing; diffusing essential oils can also cleanse and purify the air
- INTERNAL: Certain essential oils have a rich culinary history and can be used as dietary supplements for targeted wellness
- TOPICAL: Essential oils can be safely applied for massage or topical benefit
Become a member! By becoming a member there are many benefits to it and you will save money overtime! You will be considered a wholesale customer, and aren’t required to sell anything at all! The best part about becoming a member is that you build rewards and will get free stuff often if you love oils!
There are several ways for you to purchase essential oils. Kits start at $150 and go up from there. Our most popular kit is AROMATOUCH®
However you can become a member for $35 and order your own oils whenever you want! But there is a much larger benefit if you purchase a kit!
Have you ever thought of working from home AND making money? If you love essential oils
like no other than this could be a great way for you to expand your horizons. There are no monthly quotas to meet, and you get to work whenever and however you want! It is all about networking and you making it work! There are plenty of different tiers for you to make a great living just from selling essential oils.
There’s more than oils! They have supplements, laundry detergent, deodrant, toothpaste and so much more! Check it out while you are getting some oils!