I always say that I love summer. I love fall. The truth is I love all the seasons; they are all so fun and different. Fall is an excellent time of year, especially for kids! It can be so much fun if you make a list of things to do.
Here is a list of our top fall activities to do to help create some great memories:
- Take the time to witness the colors with the leaves and notice how different each one is.
- Have a photo-shoot among the falling leaves with beautiful colors. Use these photos for holiday cards or pictures on your wall! Make sure to check out some fall clothing – kids fashion, ladies fashion.
- Rake a giant pile of leaves then jump in that pile of leaves. This was one of my favorite things to do as a kid! I loved this.
- Attend a football game! It can be a simple one for a local football or something for the NFL, you choose! Make sure to get a jersey to attend your game.
- Kick back on Sunday and watch football while eating chili and buffalo chicken, or pizza. YUM! Check out this recipe from our friends.
- Go on a hayride. You can choose between a horse and buggy or a truck-driven hayride. These hayrack rides are so much fun! Make sure to dress warm!
- Attend a Fall Festival. There are so many always going on for all different towns so find one you can attend and have fun.
- Visit a pumpkin patch and pick pumpkins to take home, then carve them. Here are some pumpkin carving tools.
There are so many fun ideas for everyone to do in the fall and some are so obvious that I didn’t add them to the list. I am curious to know what are your favorite activities and what is on your list this fall?
** This post also contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
Like this blog post? Want more like this? Sign up for our newsletter so you can stay up to date with ways to make money AND save money!