Each year I like to take the time to reflect on the good and the bad and the ugly. Let’s face it, life is always up and down. I personally and truly enjoy where I am at in life. I have been working on my self-growth and development for many years. This is such a great feeling to have.
I simply like to like to share my story with others to let them know they are not alone in whatever they might be struggling or content with. We all go through things in life that we can’t control. I love sharing experiences with single, autistic, and entrepreneur moms.
Here are some good things that came out of 2021
- Grew my business
- Antonio started kindergarten (at the best school in the area)
- Antonio starting talking
- Antonio started to actually read aloud
- Antonio had such great progress in all things this year
- Made business clients and friends along the way
- We are all fully vaccinated.
- Slowly started to redecoerate the house
- Lost my last 8 pounds
- Worked on a healthier me
- Fully invested into my faith with Jesus
- Gave back to the local communities a lot
- Launched a podcast and reached over 3 countries
- Decluttered my house (got rid of baby items + old items I dont use)
- Learned how to outsource in business
- Found an amazing dogsitter and babysitter
There was of course some ‘bad’ things that happened:
- Had a Gas leak
- Home repairs happened more than I’d like (lots of toilet fixes + fridge)
- My cane corso had chronic ear infections
- Pandemic was still here
- I had to put down my cane corso (carbon)
I truly love the independence that I am at right now. You see whenever something ‘bad’ happens it could be worse. Yes, my gas leak happened and cost a ton of money, but I was thankful that we did not get hurt in any way and that was found quickly. I learned a lot along with these areas. I love growing into this wonderful person each day by learning each day about new items, but also by truly being independent.
As an Art Director with over 10 years of experience in the agency and corporate world, I saw global and local clients missing out on so many opportunities to get leads because of inconsistent branding. My goal is to help them generate new clients with my strategic processes. I help businesses NOT waste time or money and provide the highest quality design and service. As a single mom to an autistic child, I know how valuable time and money is.